5 TIPS TO UPGRADE A CASUAL OUTFIT :
- choose the key piece – this rushed sleeve blazer is definitely an eye-catcher and THE key piece in this outfit. These sleeves are fantastic, totally love volans. Also the kimono cut is so cool and all the details in this blazer are just fanastic! Got it from Asos. This blazer has quite a dramatic decollete, which doesn’t really correspond to the casual every day look, it goes more for some occasion or going out night. So to make sure that all is covered (haha) I wore a white tee underneath. This added some freshness and casualness to the look.
- accessory – here the main accessory is this straw bag that I noticed absolutely by chance in one vintage shop. You won’t even believe how much did I pay for it, like really cheap. Anyways, the whole internet is going crazy for straw bags and I’ve selected couple of really cute ones, if you don’t want to go for a classic Cult Gaia one (man, it’s fantastic! and fantastically expensive too).
- shoes – ah! mules are my love! they combine everything that I so much love in clothing – style, comfort, elegance. If you still have no mules in your wardrobe, you definitely should!
- jeans that suit you perfectly – I got SO many compliments on these simple Mango mom jeans, that I got on a huge online sale. All because they just suit me perfectly. And when it comes to jeans it’s vital that they will highlight the best of your body!
- 3/4 length – when wearing jeans and mules it looks so beautiful when your lower ankle is exposed. Just make sure that in this type of look the length is in 3/4th, because such length actually compensates missing cms of your legs. But even on tall girls such length always looks good. Especially when paired with mules.
I hope you enjoyed my tips and they sound useful for you. Please leave me a comment if so. Love, Anna.
SHOP THE LOOK: