(photos by Julia Christ)
Hi guys! I can’t really believe how fast time flies by, it’s already 6 MONTHS since I became a mom of this charming little lady U – our baby Uma. This feels like a small milestone, yet a very important one in my family. Therefore, only on this special occasion, I decided to share with you guys photos from a very precious event of baby Uma’s baptism in Kiev (Ukraine) and share 6 highlights of a newly become mommy’s life.
1. It’s absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to imagine how your life is gonna change with a baby birth, but it’s the MOST incredible event of my life so far. And I wish that every woman on Earth can/will/want to feel this miracle of creating a new life.
2. Being a mom is not easy. It requires ALL your time, energy and most importantly LOVE. Yet it’s incredibly rewarding, since once you see the SMILE of your baby, you are the happiest human being. TRUE story.
3. Motherhood is amazing because you learn yourself. Constantly. You learn to listen, to serve, to love as never before and you learn how to become a greater person. Sometimes it occurs to me that only with having a baby women can reveal true energy. Somehow it completes us.
4. Only when I became a mom myself, I realized what an enormous love, patience, support and energy our parents have invested into us. This is what the circle of life means, I guess. And this is AWESOME.
5. Somehow with all the tiredness & craziness at the end of the day, I feel more energy and aspiration. Now I exactly know what I want in life and how to get it. The only thing that I really miss is TIME. But, all comes and all goes they say, right?
6. And to finish, I will write these absolutely hilarious words that I’ve seen somewhere the other day.
HAPPY 6 MONTHS to you my baby Uma!
Thank you that you’ve chosen me as your mom.
And I’m already curious to look through this post when you turn 1,2,3 years old…